Boulder Commercial Hardscaping Services
Many businesses incorporate beautiful hardscape designs in their properties to set themselves apart. If you are looking for that one thing to take your business’s landscaping over the top, reach out to Boulder Commercial Maintenance. A dedicated member of our team would gladly hear about what you have envisioned for your property and offer a free quote.
Are you not yet sure what kind of hardscaping you want? Do not worry! We can sort through your options for features and designs and find one that best suits your business’s functions, tenant or employee needs, and more. After 35+ years in the business, we know how to make dream hardscapes a reality.
What Is Hardscaping?
Hardscaping consists of landscape elements such as patios, stone pathways, and retaining walls. These features add structure, functionality, and aesthetic appeal to properties.
Popular Types of Hardscaping
What kinds of hardscaping do commercial property owners in Boulder and throughout Colorado install?
Here are popular hardscaping elements:
- Patios: These flat, paved areas provide property owners space for various outdoor activities.
- Walkways: These functional features give patrons, tenants, and visitors a safe path through landscaping.
- Retaining Walls: For uneven landscapes, retaining walls can create terraces that hold back and secure soil.
- Driveways: These features are especially common and give vehicles access to properties.
- Fire Pits and Fireplaces: There are few better ways to elevate an outdoor space for patrons and visitors than a fire pit or fireplace.
- Water Features: From fountains to ponds and anything in between, water features are excellent hardscaping choices for beautifying outside areas.
- Garden Bed Walls: These can serve as a backdrop for flowers and other greenery or protect plants and soil.
The BCM Team had help over 200 commercial properties with their landscape maintenance and snow removal. Contact us so we can partner in keeping your property in its best shape.
Best Hardscape Materials for Colorado
Commercial hardscaping in Boulder needs to remain strong throughout all four seasons, especially during Colorado’s famously heavy winters. This is why materials like flagstone, sandstone, and granite, as well as concrete pavers, make for great hardscaping.
At Boulder Commercial Maintenance, we have served commercial property owners in Colorado since 1988. With our wealth of experience, we can help you choose hardscape materials that function well with your desired features, can last long, and fit your aesthetic.
Contact us to discuss your hardscaping project and what we can offer. Call (970) 409-1684.
Ensuring peace of mind through dependable services that prioritize your safety and property protection.
Environmentally-friendly products that you can feel good about.
We make it easy to get started with a completely free quote.
We never leave you unhappy! We guarantee it.
We use over 20 years of experience to cultivate and care for our clients' properties.